Pure Water Systems 7
Indoor water feature water purity
ou should never have to be concerned with the water quality of your water feature whether it is installed in a hospital where infection control is paramount or in a residence where crystal clean water is desired. Since 2004 we have paved the way in water purification standards for indoor water wall fountains. We developed a proprietary ozone water purification system made specifically for our indoor waterfalls and water feature systems that is extremely effective in neutralizing water borne bacteria. Our unique ozone system is virtually maintenance free, reliable and inexpensive to service on a long-term basis.
Safe for the most demanding indoor environments
Every water feature system we sell includes our O3 Zone™ water purification system to ensure that all of our indoor water walls and water feature systems are not only wonderful to experience; but, perhaps most importantly, safe to use in the most demanding indoor environments… yours.
Reverse Osmosis 7
Reveal Series™ eliminating hard water
The reverse osmosis systems we use in every indoor water feature are compact and designed specifically for our contemporary water features and water feature systems. Reverse osmosis filtration is critical in preventing mineral build up and greatly reduces required maintenance by filtering potentially damaging dissolved solids and other water contaminants that can accumulate on the waterfall surface over time. Hard water is responsible for much of the damage caused on all types of plumbing components and especially so with indoor waterfalls. Our Reveal 7 Professional™ reverse osmosis component completely eliminates all hard water before it reaches the lower basin, thereby leaving all fresh make-up water free of minerals.
Reverse osmosis designed specifically for Reveal Series™ Systems
Reverse Osmosis System Plumbing Schematic (plan)
Reveal 7 Professional Water Features
O3 Zone Clean Water
Chemical free… naturally
Every water feature we build is equipped with the most advanced ozone water purification system for clean water and a healthy, chemical-free environment.
- Ozone is “active oxygen”, nature’s special molecule (an ozone molecule consist of three oxygen atoms).
- Ozone is created in nature by the combination of oxygen in the air and ultraviolet rays or by the electrical discharge during a lightning storm.
- Ozone is a natural purifier (meaning no harmful or chemical by-products are created during purification).
- Ozone has a clean, fresh scent – the same scent noticed after a rain storm. Our waterfall designs take advantage of ozone purification.
- Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer that can be safely used in a swimming pool, spa, or indoor wall water features.
- Ozone is the alternative water purifier to traditional and architectural water feature chemicals such as chlorine and bromine.
- Ozone is used in a wide variety of industries worldwide.
- Ozone has been used in municipal water systems, wastewater plants and commercial and residential pools and spas for years.
- Ozone is used in water parks, zoos and aquariums.
- Since June 26, 2001, the FDA has allowed the use of Ozone as a direct food additive.
- Ozone is used to remove offensive odors from fires and other smells.
- Ozone is used as the final purification step in most bottled water plants.
Water Features for Health Care
rigin Falls has been providing fine indoor waterfalls to hospitals and medical facilities nationwide since 1999. We take infection control seriously in the design of all of our products regardless of the installation or installation type. That’s why when you specify one of our indoor wall water fountains you can be certain that it will not only exceed expectations on a visual and audible level but also, and perhaps most important, on a sanitation level consistent with infection control standards required by most hospitals. Other, lesser known manufacturers unfortunately have not adopted similar strict infection control measures of their own and they seem have a general disregard for the importance of water purity and sanitation. Generally speaking, water features designed and sold as “self-contained” or “free standing” cannot be effectively treated to meet infection control standards of hospitals and medical facilities. This this the primary reason why we discontinued our free-standing indoor water feature series in 2004.
Why Reveal 7 indoor waterfalls are now even better
We do not use any type of filter material to capture splash- this is common sense.
We seldom use under water lighting and when we do we use only non-heat producing LED.
We do not use spray mechanisms to distribute the water onto the waterfall surface.
We use a manifold system to gently distribute water onto the waterfall surface thereby minimizing aeration.
We use proven ozone water purification technology designed to function 24/7.
Designed into each of our indoor wall water fountains are the most advance ozone sanitation systems. It is a well known fact that ozone effectively kills legionella. Since 1999 Origin Falls has been collaborating with a leading ozone system manufacturer to incorporate the latest ozone technology into all of our products. We have developed a system using proprietary technology that is completely reliable and low maintenance. Our O3 Zone™ ozone systems provide sanitation and disinfection in multiple applications, with no negative impact on the environment. These benefits accrue across all our core products, leading to lower costs, better health, and knowing for certain that your sanitation requirements are met. Choose Origin Falls for reliable and safe indoor waterfalls.