Ordering Reveal 7 Pro
specifying and ordering a fine indoor waterfall
Our work doesn’t stop at the loading dock. After the many hours we have spent building your indoor waterfall system, we want it to arrive in perfect condition. We carefully crate each water feature system in our facility and supervise the loading. Our architectural water features are routinely shipped throughout the United States, Canada and many other locations beyond North America. Our freight contractors are experienced in moving high value merchandise and the care needed to deliver our contemporary water features. In the unlikely event that an order is damaged in transit, we will take full responsibility for repairing or replacing all items including filing any claims. All of our water feature systems are crated in secure, fully enclosed crates designed to prevent damage in transit. Our water wall construction details and our methods on how to build an indoor waterfall allow us to confidently ship by land or sea container virtually anywhere in the world.
Specifying and ordering made simple
- Call us to discuss your proposed water wall construction details or send us an email to contact you at a time that is convenient for you.
- email your proposed design in plan, section, elevation, sketch, photo, or anything that would help to convey the intent.
- One of our designers will review your design and reply with recommendations and / or water wall construction details and suggestions.
- Determine if your waterfall will have water flow over a glass surface or over a tiled surface.
- We will prepare a one-page itemized estimate for your review. Without obligation- ever.
- If the estimate is satisfactory and you would like to move forward with the order, we will send you an invoice for the required deposit.
- Once your deposit is receive we will email an order acknowledgement to you and begin work on the component drawings or submittals.
- Component drawings or shop drawings (depending on order type) will be sent to you via email for review and approval prior to fabrication.
- Once the water wall construction details are approved, your order will be fabricated on schedule according to our estimated lead time as noted on your estimate.
- You will be notified one week prior to shipping that your order is nearing completion.
- Your order will be carefully tested and then crated for delivery by one of our trusted carriers.
We want to make your experience purchasing one of our fine indoor water features as pleasant and convenient as possible. From the moment you contact us, Origin Falls is committed to your satisfaction. Simply contact us between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 PM (eastern) and we will gladly answer any questions regarding water wall construction details or initiate your order. You are also welcome to e-mail inquiries at any time.
water feature systems designed for installation without specialized skills
Properly engineered ‘system’ products, by design, do not require specialized skills to be installed correctly. Origin Falls’ water feature systems are designed with the installer in mind and with an emphasis on simplicity utilizing standard construction practices every step of the way. We know that our systems are comprehensive to install and the proof is in the end result and the fact that we seldom receive questions from installers during installation. The overpriced ‘specialized’ installation services that others sell are simply a result of products that are ill-conceived, difficult to install and consequently difficult for the end user to maintain without the same specialized knowledge.
Reveal 7 Pro Installation
Frequently asked questions
CAD/BIM Reveal 7 Pro
download Reveal 7 Pro details for use in your construction documents
We believe that in order to detail a waterfall design properly you need accurate information and that means relevant CAD files and specifications. We offer AutoCAD files for our Reveal 7 Pro Series indoor water features that are detailed to the extent needed to prepare your construction documents properly and accurately. Helping Architects to provide bidding contractors accurate and understandable design information is our goal. A water feature not clearly specified and detailed will inevitably lead to confusion and inflated line-item estimates. We know this and this is the reason we are happy to offer architects and designers the information they need, when they need it, and without the sales pitch or obligation- ever. If for any reason you cannot find the information you need to detail your indoor waterfall design contact us and someone from our design department will be happy to assist you.
Reveal 7 Pro: Glass
CAD / Downloads
Reveal 7 Pro: Tile
CAD / Downloads
Water Feature Care
simple care for indoor waterfalls
Engineered indoor water features that are nearly maintenance-free. Of course no waterfall is completely free from periodic maintenance, however when designed and equipped with the proper water purification and sanitizing systems, required maintenance is minimized. Our Reveal 7 Pro indoor waterfalls generally require servicing every six months for routine cleaning and filter replacement. Since the surface of the water features is constantly washed with water, some sediment residue may become evident over time. By simply turning the waterfall and all other water feature mechanical equipment off and wiping the surface with a cloth using a mild household bleach / water cleaning solution the surface is restored. Residual bleach within the waterfall system will augment the sanitizing effects of our o3 Zone Pure Water System™. The water feature can be easily drained at any time by removing all water mechanically using the standard built-in drain pump system. The lower basin should then be thoroughly washed with a mild bleach / water cleaning solution (annually). Check all ozone components for wear and operation as required (annually). Replace reverse osmosis system filters as required for your indoor water walls or architectural water feature system (biannually). Our owners’ O&M manual is included with every Reveal 7 Pro indoor waterfall system order. If you have specific questions regarding the operation and maintenance for your indoor waterfall design please contact one of our customer service representatives or e-mail your questions and we will be happy to assist.